Tim Sanders is a confidence guru. A New York Times bestselling author, riveting keynote speaker and former Yahoo executive, Tim has written a compelling new book called Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence that’s loaded with insights on how to develop unshakable confidence in a shaky world. The book is based on the timeless wisdom he gleaned from his grandmother. Tim’s take-aways in our recent podcast interview came fast and furious. He challenges your assumptions and can forever change how you approach confidence, scarcity thinking and relational equity. Among the many take-aways, you’ll discover:
- The 3 elements of a leader’s confidence
- The difference between confidence and narcissism
- How to cultivate confidence in others
- What to feed your mind every day
- Why scarcity thinking is an airborne disease that you catch from fools
- How a “Chicken Little” mentality can be your downfall
- How to get the “A” team assigned to any idea or project you pitch
- How to attract success in the “Wow Economy”
- Why criticism delivered to your face is a gift
- Why you must stand against things as well as for things to be confident
- Why a recession is like a Nascar race – and how to win when the flag drops
I encourage you to download the transcript of my interview with Tim. You can read his remarkable interview insights here: Download the Transcription The iTunes podcast audio recording is also an option, which you can download here: Listen to the Podcast (iTunes) Sadly, the podcast is a bit difficult to hear. Turns out, Tim’s audio recorded pretty low. As hard as my team tried to boost Tim’s audio level and diminish mine, you’ll need good speakers to hear his answers comfortably. I suggest the PDF as a great option so you don’t miss out on any of Tim’s business acuity or get your ears blown off by my higher audio level.
Where to Learn More About Tim Sanders
If you’re a leader who wants to be more confident and people-centric, I wholeheartedly urge you to pick up a copy of Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence. You can download a free chapter of the book and learn more about Tim here. You can also pick up a copy at bookstores or order it by clicking on this Amazon link which takes you directly to the book. Tim’s an indispensable resource for any leader or organization wanting to develop strong relationships that lead to better business performance. You might also enjoy his previous bestsellers, including Love is the Killer App.
You Write. We Reward.
Would you like to win an autographed copy of Today We Are Rich? Tim has kindly provided a copy for one of our Influential Leader readers. Simply add a comment to the blog, sharing what you found valuable about Tim’s interview, and I’ll pick a winner and get the autographed copy in the mail to you!